West Physics Building
- Begun in 1887, completed in 1888
- Architects: Pond and Pond, of Chicago, with consultations by Professor Henry Smith and Dr. Victor C. Vaughan
- Contractor: Daniel J.Ross
- Total cost to build: $26,973.99
- The building was shared by the Medical School and the Department of Physics until the completion of the West Medical Building in 1903
- 1905 addition; Architects: Pond and Pond; Contractors: Koch Brothers, of Ann Arbor; Cost of addition: $35,000.00
- Net floor area after addition: 18,497 sq. ft.
- Burned during demolition in the summer of 1966
Source: The University of Michigan: An Encyclopedic Survey; Walter A. Donnelly, Wilfred B. Shaw, and Ruth W. Gjelsness, editors; Ann Arbor : University of Michigan Press, 1958.