A nine-member committee of faculty members, staff members and a graduate student is looking for a successor to Terrence McDonald, who has announced that he will step down Aug. 31 to return to the LSA faculty.
Read the full search announcement here.
Candidates who are interested in learning more can read the complete profile description for the directorship.
SEARCH COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Angela Dillard, chair of the Department of History, Richard A. Meisler Collegiate Professor of Afroamerican and African Studies and in the Residential College, and professor of history, LSA, is the committee chair. The other members are:
- Amy Harris,director of the U-M Museum of Natural History.
- Brian Williams, assistant director and archivist for university history, Bentley Historical Library.
- Deirdre de la Cruz, associate professor of Southeast Asian studies and associate professor of history, LSA.
- Emily Na, graduate student in American Culture, LSA.
- Joe Cialdella, senior program lead for public scholarship, Rackham School of Graduate Studies.
- Kristin Hass, faculty coordinator, Humanities Collaboratory, and associate professor of American Culture, LSA.
- Lara Zielin, editorial director, Bentley Historical Library.
- Ricky Punzalan, associate professor of information, School of Information.